Friday, February 20, 2009

Updates- What are those???

Well I have to admit, I'm not keeping my blog updated like I thought I would. When I first started I thought this would be so fun. Now I just realize that I don't like to spend that much time on the computer because I have other things I have to take care of, like my kids and house and whatever else that happens to come up. That and I have a hard time coming up with things to write about. I guess I could write totally random things on there just to keep it updated.
Here is somethings new, even though I don't have any pictures but that's okay. Tyrell and I went in for our ultrasound appointment on 12 February 09. First of all and most important, the baby is healthy as far as they could see. The tech asked if we wanted to find out the gender and I of course did but Tyrell didn't know because he was wanting it to be a surprise. His guess was that it was a girl and my guess was a boy. I wanted to find out just to see if I was right or not. SO the tech said it was a boy and he wasn't shy at all. He had his legs all stretched out and arms up by his head like he was all relaxed in there. As Tyrell and I walked out to the car after, he was pretty quiet as if in shock. We're both excited to have this little boy in our family.

No comments: